Contact us now for your free consultation. We will assist you in assessing your chances for admission to the degree program of your choice.
YedaPlus and MBA Center offer a comprehensive preparatory course for the GRE Biochemistry exam. The exam, officially called Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology GRE Subject Test, is the key for admission to many graduate programs in the U.S., Canada, and Europe, as well as the 4-year medical school program at Tel Aviv University. The content of the test is organized into three major areas: biochemistry, cell biology, and molecular biology and genetics. Throughout the test, there is an emphasis on questions requiring problem-solving skills as well as content knowledge. Even students whose first degree is in biology are advised to prepare well for the test, as much of the content will be different from what is learned in most B.S. programs.
|New Course Opens||Days||Test Date||Location|
every 4 weeks
Evenings 18:00- 22:00
3 times a year
*Last chance to join current course.
• The comprehensive GRE Core Course is 24 hours. In addition, you receive a 3-hour "Mechina" Math Foundations class, the TOEFL Advanced Workshop (6 hours), and free access to the Wednesday night math tutoring which takes place every week from 19:00-21:00.
• Our course focuses 70% on learning the material and 30% on practice and test taking skills.
• All class materials are included, including a study book and preparation materials and question banks.
• Our Center will provide many practice tests designed to get you acquainted with as many questions as possible, and to relieve some of the pressure that is involved in test taking.
• We will help you assess whether you're in line for acceptance at the schools of your choice.
Please call us for more information at 1-700-709-907
Students can take a break and play games at the Aussie online casino.
Courses:GMAT GRE TOEFL SAT SAT 2 LSAT IELTS English GRE Biochemistry GRE Psychology Bagrut Preparation